No announcement yet.

famitsu1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made my 1st purchase off these boards from Simon and couldn't have hoped to have dealt with a nicer or more trustworthy guy.

Bought a modded Jap GC bundle and it arrived very quickly, extremely well packaged and in absolutely pristine A1 condition. Prompt replies to my PM's, kept me well informed re. delivery and very friendly too boot!

100% recommended - look forward to trading with again in future.

Comment

Bought Bangai-o for the DC, great seller!

Comment

Bought Wipeout Pure, lovely trade, wouldnt hesitate to use again. Thanks.

Comment

Bought Wipeout Pure off him, item totally as described and very well packaged.

Great comms too.

A real top bloke, cheers guv.

Comment

Like the previous poster, bought Wipeout Pure from famitsu1. Great communications and the item arrived very quickly and in tip-top condition. Would use again

Comment

Friendly seller...I bought Soulcalibur JPN, and it arrived quickly and in great condition.

Comment

Bought a PSOne from me, paid quickly. Good, friendly PMs. No problems at all

Comment

Bought Killer 7 from famitsu1, which was sent very quickly and arrived the next day, nicely packed

Recommended.

Comment

Fantastic seller, game in perfect condition just as described, and speedy next day delivery.

Comment

Sent me an Edge magazine quickly and as promised, top seller

Comment

Superb seller. Game was in excellent condition, arrived quickly and was very well packed. Thank you.

Comment

A truly splendid seller. As usual, game was precisely as described and was despatched quickly and incredibly well-packaged.

A pleasure to deal with!

Comment

famitsu1

Bought Wander to Kyozou, good communication & fast turn around.
                            Top block...Cheers

Comment

Whether buying or selling, one of the best guys you could ever hope to deal with. Always a pleasure.

Cheers again mate

Comment

Top notch as always
                                Great comms and quick payment. This isn't the 1st time I've dealt with Simon and it hopefully won't be the last

Comment

Working...
                                X