Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent buyer, talk about patient ... had to tend to other things for a day or two which meant 112 here has to wait a little extra for Cooking Mama for the DS. Patient and friendly throughout, thanks!

Comment

Just bought Animal Crossing for the DS off me, all went very smoothly no probs at all

Comment

/me wonders just how much of my games end up at this guys house!

Another perfect sale to 112, bought Yakuza this time, paid immediately and good comms throughout.

Cheers dude! (Preferential rates next time! )

Comment

Top notch trade, no hassle and lots of friendly comms!

Cheers!

Comment

I never get bored dealing with Kevin, one of the forum's best!

Comment

Sold another game to 112, and as before, he was a pleasure to deal with. Paid quickly, comms were great. Couldn't ask for more.

Cheers

Comment

Fast payment, good communication and very pleasant! Would deal with again.

Comment

112 bought a PS2 game from me. Paid very fast and good comms as always.

Cheers!

Comment

Sold him a 360 game, paid nice and quick and was a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

112 bought another game from me. I dont know whether the Bank transfer has gone through yet but I trust this guy with payment so I sent the game allready!

Highly recommended.

Comment

Sold 112 a few xbox games, quick payment, a pleasure to deal with, thanks

Comment

Sold 112 Monkey Ball for the Wii, Superfast payment no probs!

Comment

Sold a couple of games to 112, fast payment and good comms. Cheers

Comment

Bought my Winning Eleven DS, paid promptly, friendly guy too.

Comment

Sold a Blaze component cable to Mr 112 - paid straight away and was really pleasant to deal with.

Cheers again mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X