Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast payment for a DS game, and friendly comms too! Thanks, Tony

Comment

Bought PS3 Jericho off me. Fast bank transfer. good comms, top buyer.

Comment

Fast payment via Bank Transfer, great guy, top buyer.

Comment

Kevin bought Silent Hill: Homecoming on the PS3 from me. Probably one of the quickest payments i have ever recieved. Comms were fantastic aswell.

Hope to deal with again.

Top bloke, glad your enjoying the game mate!

Comment

Fast payment for Dark Sector on the PS3. This was my second or third time dealing with him and everything went smoothly as always

Comment

Bought Sega Rally on the PS3 from me, and sent the cash quickly and fuss free. Look forward to dealing with you again!

Comment

Bought Dead Space (PS3) from me. Paid promptly as usual, great comms and everything. Thanks again mate, hope you enjoy it as much as i did! ^_^

Comment

Kevin bought a ps2 game from me. Fast payment and great comms. Top notch

Comment

Excellent, as normal. Fantastic comm's, great personality, quick payment. Top block

Comment

Bought a few more PS3 games from me. Speedy payment and great comms as usual. Always a pleasure to deal with

Comment

Friendly as ever

Comment

Ultra quick payment and very friendly - hope your cousin enjoys the game!

Comment

perfect transaction, sold him Mirrors Edge on ps3, really quick comms & payment, all sorted in minutes.

Comment

Sold Kevin Little Big Planet on PS3, paid promptly and good comms. Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought a DS game from me - very quick payment and friendly throughout. Top stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X