Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another flawless transaction. Bought a PS3 game from me, paid straight away, and comms were great as always. Cheers mate

Comment

sold 112 2 ds games on 2 occasions, paid in an instant and super comms would happily deal with again, cheers mate

Comment

Purchases Folklore on PS3 from me. Fantastic comms and nice fast payment. Cant ask for any more. Cheers mate.

Comment

Sold 112 Street Fighter 4 on PS3 great as always, enjoy it mate

Comment

Bought a PS3 game off me. Great guy to deal with as usual.

Cheers

Comment

Sold him Golden Axe on the PS3, smooth deal no probs!! Thanks

Comment

Bought Arc the Lad off me. Excellent comms and will definitely deal with again =)

Comment

Sold Kev Force Unleashed on the PS3.

It'd been a while since we'd last traded but he was just as much a pleasure to deal with as I remembered....not just a case of rose tinted glasses! A lovey bloke & a 112% reliable trader!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Sold Stranglehold to 112.

Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold Mr 112 SC4 on PS3, an absolute pleasure to deal with.
                      Many Thanks.

Comment

Great to deal with, highly recommended.

Comment

Bought HOTDOK from me, paid quickly and had pleasant comms with the kind sir.

Comment

Sold 112 Eternal Sonata on PS3, instant payment and a pleasure to deal with as always, highly recommended. Cheers

Comment

Sold Escape from Monkey Island to him, lovely to deal with, cheers!

Comment

Sold 112 a few more PS3 games and as usual from this fella instant payment and good comms, highly recommended, cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X