Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased 3D Dot Game Heroes from me, paid instantly and was a pleasure to deal with. I give him 112/10.

Comment

Was kind enough to go looking through his old N64 stash to find me issue 2 and 3 that I was still missing.
      They arrived in absolute pristine condition, thanks to the care that was taken to wrap them up like a newborn baby.

Absolute pleasure to deal with as well.
      Thank you so much, these will be put to good use.

Comment

Bought White Knight Chronicles from me, excellent buyer. Cheers!

Comment

Sold him a PS3 game, great comms and fast to pay. Cheers

Comment

Bought NMH 2 from me. Fast payment and a pleasure to deal with as always.
            Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

112 bought a PS3 game off me so thanks for that. Money spent on something else that will sit on my shelf for a couple of months unused only to be sold for a loss here!.
              Thanks again.

Comment

Sold 112 Brütal Legend, he paid instantly and was a top guy throughout.

Cheers mate!

Comment

Sold 112 Grandia Xtreme (PS2) friendly comms/PM's, prompt payment and generally a hassle free transaction.
                  Would see to again with confidence a good trader, cheers.

Comment

112 baught Vanquish from me, friendly as always and payed super fast. Will trade with any time

Comment

Bought a PS3 game from me. And, as usual, was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again

Comment

Another smooth trade with 112, this time sold him PS3 Trinity Zill O'll, fast payment and great comms as is the norm every time i've dealt with him. A top fella to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Another smooth transaction with certified forum legend 112.

Thanks much man!

Comment

As always, 112 is a pleasure to trade with. Fast payment and a top bloke.

Thanks mate.

Comment

112 purchased a few games from me, again. He's my no.1 customer! Very friendly, fast comms and great to trade with, cheers

Comment

Another smooth sale to 112, no problems at all. Prompt payment and all round nice chap to sell to, credit to the forum.
                                Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X