Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Kevin Alien Hominid for the xbox. Fast payment, smooth comms and a pleasant chap to deal with - definately recommended

Comment

Yet another great transaction with Kevin, top bloke!

Comment

A smooth transaction. Paid instantly & good friendly comms. A pleasure to deal with. Many thanks.

-Pallaris

Comment

another smooth as silk deal with kev, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

Another excellent deal here - paid immediately for a DS game & all comms were good; no worries at all, cheers mate

Comment

Sold FFIX, quick payment and top comms. Would trade with again.

Comment

112 bought a game from me, mega freindly comms and fast payment, will trade with again

Cheers buddy

Comment

Bought Xenosaga II for the PS2 from me, paid straight away, very friendly. recommended!

Comment

Another quick and efficiently done deal with Kevin. A pleasure to do business with
                    Last edited by Pallaris; 22-05-2006, 18:57.

Comment

Sold my man Kev, some more GC games (how many is that now?). Pleasure to deal with as usual.

Thanks again

Comment

Great buyer, fast payment and friendly comms. Would deal with again.

Cheers

Comment

Kindly agreed to trade my Metroid Prime Hunters for his JPN Donkey Konga 2. Game arrived in seconds (well maybe not that quick) was fast though. Comms were great as well. Many thanks boss.

Comment

swift payment as always

always friendly

Comment

Another great deal with 112, sold him 2 JP GC games this time

cheers much!

Comment

Bought a DS game from me. Immediate payment and very polite pms. Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                                X