No announcement yet.

MiG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me shadow dancer Jap MD nice and cheap, sent out rapidly. Nice one, cheers!

Comment

I bought an MD game from MiG which arrived in good time and was in fantastic condition. A pleasure to deal with. Many thanks

Comment

Sold me some more retro goodness. Thanks man!

Comment

Sold me a GB Micro.

Brilliant condition, nice price, well packaged and delivered quickly.

Excellent

Comment

Sold MiG Demon Souls Deluxe Edition, everything went through super quick. Recommend Get!

Comment

Bought some games from me. Paid quickly and very polite PMs. Thank you for helping me empty my shelves.

Comment

Had a few consoles modded, and just like always - was a pleasure doing business with :-)

Comment

Bought Suikoden from MiG, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

I sold MiG my Samba maracas. His payment was swift and it was a pleasure dealing with him.

Comment

Bought a few US PS1 games from MiG, they all turned up packaged superbly and in great condition. Excellent deal

Comment

Swift payment from Aaron for some accessories. Friendly as always. Three thumbs up
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold Aaron my Red Nunchuck. Super quick payment as usual.

Comment

Brilliant trader as always. The two items I purchased arrived in great time and condition. Thanks Aaron.

Comment

Met Aaron at his lovely place and bought a ton of stuff from him! all good man cheers!

Comment

Sold MiG a GBA SP+. No problems at all. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X