No announcement yet.

MiG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold him a PS2 game and no problems as expected. Cheers.

Comment

another one of the borderdown good guys

bought a bunch of stuff from me and paid quickly everytime he added to the order

met him at his local mcdonalds - lol and gave him his stuff in a medium sized pampers box, not enough to fit into a large but maybe next time

look forward to meeting him in august/september :wink:

excellent

Comment

Had 2 recent deals with MiG, both times he bought some JP Megadrive games from me. As usual everything went like clockwork, perfect buyer.

Comment

Excellent as always and always welcome to look through my thread and buy lots of stuff

thanks again Aaron

Comment

Aaron just came round and collected a bag full of MD stuff from me. Nice to put another face to a forum name. Thanks again.

Comment

Aaron in another great deal shocker! Bought two PS2 games from me and paid very quickly.

Comment

Supplied me with Keio for the Saturn. Arrived by recorded delivery in exactly the condition described, for a fair price. Easy transaction, pleasant guy to deal with - couldn't ask for more.

Comment

Aaron bought a box for his PSP Go! from me. Swift payment as always. Top man here.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Aaron kindly donated to a charity whatnot, in return for a couple of SFC carts. Always a pleasure to deal with this chap.

Comment

Aaron just came around again and collected a big bunch of PC-Engine hardware/software. Always one of the best buyers on here. Thanks again.

Comment

Sold some NTSC-U PS1 games to MiG. Smooth transaction, no problems.

Comment

Games well received. Thanks a lot... ^^

Comment

I sold him a GameBoy Light. He paid immediately, he was very polite throughout, and he sent a PM as soon as he got it, which was much appreciated. Thanks very much.

Comment

Bought a Saturn AR cart from Aaron. Top deal, great comms and delivered fast. Always a pleasure dealing with this gent. Thanks again!

Comment

Yet another pile of PCE stuff bought from me. Spot on as ever, cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X