No announcement yet.

SuperBeatBoy (previously Zero9x)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done a wee trade recently. All went smooth, friendly PM's with quick replys. Would easily do business again with him.

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought god of war, arrived quickly and well packaged

Comment

Great buyer. Payment was sent quickly with he kept good communication throughout the sale. Many thanks

Comment

Bought a DS game earlier this week. Arrived very quickly and as described, a very easy deal. Many thanks!

Comment

Got a wicked conditioned PSP for 100 bone, top stuff. Very helpful bloke wouldn't hesitate to buy something else from him if they're as good as bargain as this!!!

Comment

Snatched a couple of games, both arrived quickly and were in lovely condition.

Comment

Jon sent me a PSP 1gb sum for the princely discounted sum of 40 notes, as poor old me only had that in my paypal account. The stick arrived the next day.
                What a result!

He's now at the top of my christmas card list.

Comment

Bought a game. Good communication. Fast Delivery. Excellent condition. Recommended.

Comment

Bought a DS off Jon. No complaints here, speedy delivery and exactly as described. Top bloke.

Comment

Bought a game from Jon in a flawless transaction.

Comment

As above, bought a DC-X boot disk which arrived quickly, was in perfect condiiton and had been well packaged. Thoroughly recommended.

Comment

Bought a GBA game which came quickly and was well packed. Ta!

Comment

arrived the next day as described, well packaged. would trade with again. cheers!

Comment

Bought P.N.03 from me, good PM's and a swift payment. No problems at all.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a game off Mr 0, great stuff. Freindly pms, mint as new condition, all very highly recommended. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X