No announcement yet.

SuperBeatBoy (previously Zero9x)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I brought Okami (PS2, USA). Very quick delivery, quick to respond to pm's and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

Comment

Bought Wii play of Zero9x. Smooth transaction and item as described, Recommend. Thanks

Comment

Bought VF4 off of me. Very fast payment and great communication, recommended

Comment

Great seller. Top notch comms. and fast, efficient posting.

Comment

Sold me a dreamcast/vga at a great price, friendly and helpful comms.
            Goods arrived extremely well packaged and fast to boot.
            Would not hesitate to buy from again, thank you Jon.

Comment

Zero9x

i bought virtua fighter 5 from zero9x everything went smoothly, would have no problems dealing with him again, thanks

Comment

bought rogue galaxy of him came fast and in great nick

Comment

Excellent buyer would definately recommend!

Comment

I bought a DJ Max Portable set from Zero9X, which was sent fast and arrived just as described. Recommended

Comment

bought god of war 2 from this fellow

and it arrived very quickly in tip top condition

and i didnt even know it was a 2 disc affair - which made me feel warm inside

cheers pal

Comment

Sold me a couple of US DS games, arrived swiftly and in fantastic condition. Thanks much!

Comment

Sold me a DS game at a great price, arrived the day after in as-new condition. As always, friendly and efficient. Thanks!

Comment

Both DS games received very quickly and were in mint condition.

Many Thanks
                            Dan

Comment

Great effort from Zero9X, who PM'd me a world-class price on that Pan's Labyrinth, I snapped his hand off, he dispatched it nice and quick, me and the missus thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks mate!

Comment

I bought Castlevania Portrait of Ruin from Jon. Fast shipping & good comms. Super stuff ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X