carrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    brilliant buyer,fast&friendly comms throughtout,warp speed payment.Basically a smoooth like butter deal.Totally recommended.
    ta famitsu1

Comment

Bought Gradius V of Carrick came register post almost next day, great trader.

Cheers

Quexex

Comment

bought blast-dozer from him at a reasonable price

item was packed n a box to prevent the posty from smashing it

all comms were great - just a top transaction

Comment

Sold me a copy of Outrun 2. Delivered quickly and in excellent condition.

Thanks.

Comment

Bought nine Dreamcast games and a vibration pack.

Packaging wasn't *quite* up to scratch - bubblewrapping was excellent, but no box, just surrounded with masking tape. Unfortunately this meant that a couple of box fronts lost their tabs and one had a tiny crack in it (these games were advertised as mint and I believe they were sent out in that condition).

Rez, on the other hand, which was advertised as "not in the best condition", was much better than I expected

Would happily deal with again, but would pay a bit extra on postage to ensure stuff got sent in a box. If this was eBay, it'd still be a big fat positive.

Comment

Great buyer. Instant payment & excellent friendly comms. Would love to deal with again.

Cheers

Comment

Carrick, the excellent guy that he is, sent me a couple more games to make up for the slightly awry packaging on the last lot. This lot were packaged like the last, but a lot better - more bubblewrap, and they arrived in what I can only describe as astonishing condition.

But, erm, he forgot the postage Never mind though, I'm still incredibly happy with that and considering the deal he gave me on the all this stuff, I'm perfectly happy to pay the postage fees on this lot.

Top bloke - buy things off this guy for he is excellent.

[edit edit edit edit edit] Proof of payment and postage has been produced - it was the Royal Mail who've been lax here and they appear to have pinched the postage.

So, ignore the above message, and instead work from this one:

CARRICK IS ACE
                Last edited by strawdonkey; 27-05-2005, 22:12.

Comment

Bought RE4, great comms, and game dispatched next day.

I live in Norway, and the item must be marked for customs, or I get a big bill. Mr C. got this spot on, and all was well.

Cheers

C_S

Comment

Bought Ikaruga and a couple of U.S Gamecube games from Carrick. Ikaruga is just as mint as described- and I'm happy with the GC stuff!

Cheers!

Comment

Bought a PSone off me, great buyer!

Comment

Bought a couple of things from me and paid very promptly.

Was fast with PMs - the whole transaction was very smooth.

Many thanks.

Comment

Superb buyer. Sold a PS2 and some games to carrick. A smooth transaction right the way through. Top dude. No problems here. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks!

-Pallaris

Comment

Great buyer, fast payment, top bloke.

J.

Comment

Another effortless sale done with carrick. Professional as always.

Thanks again.

Comment

Bought a few xbox games off me, fast payment and great comms, would definately deal with again.
                                Cheers
                                Brent

Comment

Working...
                                X