No announcement yet.

ItsThere (previously "Blair")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a Blu-Ray. Very speedily delivered, and excellent condition . Thanks.

Comment

Bought Dead Rising 2. Arrived very quickly and in mint condition. Highly recommended.

Thanks

Comment

Swapped Vanquish for Castlevania with Blair. No problems at all. Nice guy and super smooth trade. Thanks dude.

Comment

Bought a 360 game, arrived next day! Thank you

Comment

Brought ODST from man dem Blair - super quick delivery. Bang Tidy!

Comment

Blair agreed to purchase a Club Nintendo SNES Wii controller from me, paying for it up-front before it had arrived from Nintendo, doing me a massive favor!

An absolute gent and credit to the forum. Hope you enjoy the pad mate

Cheers

Comment

Sold me a Dark Souls hardback guide, fast postage, and very friendly prompt comms throughout. Would trade again etc. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Sega Rally off me. Instant payment and all round nice guy. Thanks.

Comment

Blair answered my wanted post for Pikmin on the Wii ... and very quickly here it is in perfect condition. Very happy

Comment

Sold me Dead Space 1 and 2,arrived in lovely condition and in quick nip time

Cheers B

Comment

ItsThere sold me a marvellous copy of Sniper Elite V2. Comms were polite, posting was swift, an all round perfect example of a great trade.

Comment

Purchased Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies (Wii, PAL) from Blair.

Friendly comms and turbo-charged delivery of item in promised condition.

A pleasure doing business.

Comment

Purchased Mario 3d Land and it arrived super quick, with friendly comms. A great little game too!

Comment

Sold this chap Rock Band 3 with Wireless Keyboard. Was quick to pay and polite to deal with. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Super to deal with. paid instantly and friendly throughout.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X