Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a SFC game off Blair ... No probs at all

Comment

Bought a couple of DC games from Blair that arrived quickly and in lovely condition. Ta!

Comment

Bought some PS1 games from Blair they arrived quickly, well packed and in great condition. Highly recommended.

Comment

Sold me a excellent condition N64 Controller which was boxed as new.

Excellent packaging, quick postage and excellent all round seller. Many thanks!

Comment

Bought a couple of gba games from Blair that were posted out quickly and everything was in excellent conditon.

Top stuff.

Comment

Becoming one of my faves to trade with. Great swift service, packaged game securely, as requested.

Thanks,

Comment

Met up with Blair and bought some goodies off him. Couldn't have been any more straightforward or pleasant. Cheers dude!

Comment

Couldn't recommend Blair enough. Awesome comms (hold my bought stuff for a long time because I was in Greece) and his prices are excellent all around! Breeze to do businees with this fine chap!

Comment

Sold me a few DC games that arrived incredibly quick. Quality stuff!

Comment

bought a few games recently all turned up in great nick - would def deal with again :-)

Comment

I bought a game which turned up superquick and in great nick. Thanks

Comment

Bought all the games in the picture -except for Deep Fear- from him.

Communication was good, shipping fast, and the games in very good condition.

Really a wonderful transaction. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks again... ^^

Comment

Pointed me to his mate who bought my GBA Micro, the whole thing couldn't have gone smoother, aces

Comment

Blair purchased Last of Us Remaster from me. Payment was sent very quickly and comms with him were great. Highly recommended.

Comment

bought a 3ds from him arrived very quickly

Comment

Working...
                                X