No announcement yet.

ItsThere (previously "Blair")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold RBand AC/DC to Blair and he was a pleasure to deal with.
    Many thanks

Comment

ItsThere Er, no it's here!
      Great trader for trading the trades you want for the trades he wants tradetastic some may say so trade away

Comment

Bought some loose SFC games from me, great friendly comms & prompt payment. Cheers mate

James

Comment

Sat Pads

Bought a couple of unboxed Saturn pads from me. All good, would trade eith again.

Comment

I bought Mirror's Edge from Blair, he was a top bloke - very friendly, good comms and fast delivery. Thanks again (sorry for the late feedback!)

Comment

Bought PAL version of Madworld (Wii) from Blair. Excellent, friendly comms, fast delivery and game received in promised condition. Top seller - would deal with again in an instant.

Many thanks!!

Comment

Bought Chrono Trigger from Blair, top bloke!

Comment

Bought a VGA cable from me for the 360. As usual, prompt payment and great comms. A pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Bought my SF4 fightstick from me. Real nice friendly guy who paid no problem.

Pleasure to do business, highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Klonoa, plus Mario and Luigi: Superstar saga. Immediate payment and very friendly comms to boot.

Cheers muchly!

Comment

Sold ODST to Blair and he was a pleasure to deal with. Thumbs up!

Comment

Sold this gent a copy of Motorstorm 2. Paid prompt, polite comms. Thanks buddy!

Comment

Bought some gba games from me, no problems at all. Cheers!

Comment

Blair brought Tekken 5 from me.

Friendly contact, no issues and a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks for a hassle free trade!

Comment

Took a Retro Duo machine off my hands - excellent buyer!

Comment

Working...
                                X