No announcement yet.

ItsThere (previously "Blair")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a few items from me,paid quickly and was very friendly.

Comment

Blair was kind enough to lend me RB1 after I foolishly deleted it from my HDD.
      Bloody nice bloke.

Comment

Nice easy deal with Blair, bought a few SNES games from me and all went smoothly - Enjoy

Comment

Blair bought Super Metroid from me, friendly bloke, payed straight away, all was good, recommended

Comment

Bought Batman: AA from Blair. Arrived in excellent BatCondition and in excellent BatTime.

BatCheers!

Comment

Got my 2 games (FEAR and GH3) in excellent nick and really quickly.

Cheers

Comment

Bought Daytona 2001 from Blair. Arrived fast and very well packaged.

Top stuff

Comment

Bought a NegCon and Auto Modellista from him, arrived very fast and great comms.

Thanks Blair!

Comment

Purchased "The Bouncer" from Blair as a bithday present to Mrs Teddy to increase her burgeoning Sqeenix collection.

Sent super speedily (actually arrived on her birthday so she had something to open) and was in crazy mint condition.

Top seller!!

Comment

I bought Little Big Planet for PS3 from Blair. Top guy, great comms and item was in mint condition as described.

Comment

Top trade with Blair once again. Quick delivery and a game (Tetris DS) in mint condition. Recommended to all for the third time.

Comment

Bought an SFC game from me, great comms and a lovely guy

Comment

Bought a 360 HDD and memory unit off of him for a very good price. Thanks again Blair!

Comment

Bought Left 4 Dead, was in fantastic condition and couldn't have been dispatched quicker.

Comment

Bought a Gamecube console from Blair, real nice condition (as described) and delivered in good time.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X