No announcement yet.

ItsThere (previously "Blair")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a PSP game. Very nice to deal with, nice item, nice price, nicely packed and nice and quick. Nice

Comment

Did the old switcheroo with Blair.

His package arrived first, top banana!

Comment

Bought and paid for a modified SNES from me super quick Lovely job

Comment

Sold me some DC stuff, quality transaction as ever.

Comment

Bought Quake IV and Ninja Gaiden Sigma from ItsThere both arrived well packed and in mint condition.

Comment

As before Itsthere is superb to deal with. Top notch comms and instant payer. Hope you enjoy your game

cheers

Comment

Bought a DS game from ItsThere. Great communication and arrived well packaged, thanks very much

Comment

I bought Dead Rising from ItsThere. The game arrived fast and in mint condition.

Thank you.

Comment

I bought BioShock 2. Arrived very quickly and in superb condition, thanks.

Comment

ItsThere loaned me the DLC information circular Fallout 3 surfaces for my red cookbox 360, all was superb even though I was to scared to cook with them. So I sent them back pronto before he sent the wobblies round! Oh and his username appears to be a anagram of Tits Here...? Get off my MOOBIES!!!

Comment

Bought a TV from Blair. Met him in London for the exchange with no problems. Great TV, thanks!

Comment

Bought some SFC pads from me - paid in mega-quick time, friendly comms - what more can you ask for, thanks chap

Comment

Picked up a PS3 remote from me.
                            Friendly comm, quick payer, no probs at all, cheers
                            3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Fast payment as always. Thanx bud.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought EDF 2017 on 360, arrived fast, many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X