No announcement yet.

Ico (pal Ps2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was not there when i asked mate, i did see it in the one near where i work ill check that one at lunch tomorrow

Comment

Checked a total entertainment yesterday...(I hate them, they rip people off SO badly)...and got excited when looking at the "S" section...about 20 copies of Shadow the Hedgehog...then Shadow....of.....Heroes.

F*ck.

Oh well, the search continues.

Thanks for looking btw everyone!

Comment

I saw a shadow of colossus at computer exchange (uxbridge) yesterday but its at £25. Let me know if you want to get it, though condition i'd say is between average and good.

Comment

I'm maybe being picky here, but if I'm paying £25 I want it looking new!

I'd pay that for an ICO in that condition, but not a Shadow.

Again, thanks to people trying to help this picky son of a bitch out!

Comment

not there either mate, going to my local Indie and crime convertors on saturday, ill try there for you too

Comment

Once again, many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                I'm maybe being picky here, but if I'm paying ?25 I want it looking new!

I'd pay that for an ICO in that condition, but not a Shadow.

Again, thanks to people trying to help this picky son of a bitch out!
                Bit of a shame that you're looking for it now though, i only sold my sealed copy of SoTC about 2 months back for ?20. Anyways i'll help ya keep looking... come to think of it i believe i lent my cousin an opened copy last year. If he still has it, you can take it for a fiver but it doesn't come with the manual (comes with the artcards though).

Comment

I'm not after them for future sell-on value, or as an investment or anything, I just want to play them! For some inexplicable reason I got 2 Collosi from the end and stopped playing, really feel like I want to finish that all off, even though I'd have to start again on my PS3.

So yeah, £5 for a copy without the manual is absolutely mingetacular!

Comment

Found a really beat up copy of Shadow, so just need ICO!

Comment

my local has it!!! only new though and only 1 copy twas £18 english dollah pounds would you like me to pick it up on monday

Comment

I have a copy of Ico, VGC, £24 inc 1st class recorded P+P, would send tomorrow morning so you'd get it Monday/Tuesday.

I've got lots of feedback too:
                        84 on GRcade.com
                        111 on eBay
                        25 on HUKD
                        15 on AVforums

All with the same user name (Akai XIII/akai_xiii).

Comment

Working...
                        X