quality PS3 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quality PS3 games

Just got ps3 so don't know what I need I have a bevy of FPS games all seemingly OK, but I have about ?70 to spend on a decent bundle of games if anyone is getting shut. I am open to all suggestions/offloads!

Have swapped from 360 to PS3 as system of choice. If you're looking to offload completed games I could be your dumping ground!

You've probably played this on 360 or aren't interested, but Assassin's Creed £6 posted? Motorstorm £6 posted? Both pal. £11 for both

Via paypal gift of course. No worries if you're looking for something more recent

Comment

thanks man - I have completed Assassins on 360 and don't think I'd bother working through it again.

Comment

Initial D Extreme Stage. Japan Region 2 PS3. 1st-print. This is the all-singing and dancing online version. £26.50 shipped.

Soul Calibur IV. Asia Region 3 PS3. 1st-print. Was informed it was "Japanese" then it turned up and it was Asian. I gave it a quick try and it's all in English. £11.50 shipped.

Vampire Rain: Altered Species. Asia Region 3 PS3. 1st-print. Again, I bought this after being told it was "Japanese". I have actually played through this. You can select full English if you must. £11.50 shipped.

Buzz Quiz TV. PAL PS3. The Mrs. bought this thinking it would be h'amze fun at Christmas when we had some people to stay. Alas, we never played it. We have had a few goes, but she was as thick as **** so I won everytime and she got all sulky. It's still got the original box and 2 of the buzzers have never been used. £31.50 shipped.

SingStar. PAL PS3. Erm, yes. I found it. Honest. £11.50 shipped.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Uncharted 1 & 2 for £47 delivered? Both mint, original releases (not platinum).

Comment

PAL PS3 Ghostbusters

?24 delivered?

Comment

Working...
            X