RockBand [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RockBand [PS3]

Wasn't really sure where to put this request, Mods if it 's better somewhere else then please move it.

After having my PS3 replaced I lost the downloaded tracks from the original RockBand which I'd paid to buy an unlock key for. As I've paid for them already I'd really rather avoid buying the game again again if I'm able to.

I'm wondering if anybody would mind borrowing me their disc so I can download them again? Of course I'm happy to rent it from somebody for the day and cover postage.

I appreciate that this is probably an unusual request but I'd be really grateful if somebody was willing to help. To reassure people that I'm safe to do this with, please check my NTSC-uk feedback here!

Thanks,
    John

Hey I'll happily lend you mine I've done same (ported it all to RB2), but I kept the RB1 disc. Drop me a pm and we'll sort it out

Comment

likewise if its the NTSC american version you need ill be happy to lend you it

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
        likewise if its the NTSC american version you need ill be happy to lend you it
        I didn't think about regions, it's the UK game I'll need. Thanks for the offer though but I'm hoping that the Mike's offer is what I'm wanting.

Comment

Working...
        X