Final Fantasy XIII for PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy XIII for PS3

I've seen a few people claiming they are going to put it up for sale but nowt has appeared in the trade forum yet...

I'm interested in the PAL PS3 version if there is anyone out there willing to ship to Japan. If so let me know your price and I'll get back to you.

Hi Mate, I have one, see my thread, I have no idea about shipping abroad though, some advice would be appreciated. Drop me a PM

Comment

Hexxed is selling the LE, I don't really want to pay for the extras so to clarify I'm still looking for the standard edition.

Comment

Why don't you just go for the Asian version? It's in full English and will prolly be easier/cheaper for you to pick up than a PAL one.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That's my back up plan, I'd only prefer PAL for easier DLC purchases if it ever happens (who knows) and as people in the first play thread were saying they would be selling their copies I thought I'd be able to pick one up easily.

Comment

sent PM

Comment

Sorted for a copy now, thanks to bokawel.

Thanks also to the watchful mods who pointed the sellers in my direction, much obliged!

Comment

Working...
              X