WANTED
    • WarTech: Senko no Ronde
    • Afro Samurai
    • Dante's Inferno
    • Hasbro Family Game Night
    • Saw (Added 29/04/10)
    • Monopoly (Added 29/04/10)

IN PROGRESS
    • Trivial Pursuit (Pending from stevie vip 99 for £4:00)
    • Xbox LIVE Arcade disc (Pending from FamiDude for £4:00)
    • Gears of War (£7:00 sent via PayPal to pentarou 30/04/10)
    • Naruto: Rise of A Ninja (£6:00 sent via PayPal to Kubrick 30/04/10)

REMOVED
    • Ninja Blade (Bought elsewhere 29/04/10)

I'd also add that if you have some cheaper games that aren't listed and you no longer want then feel free to offer them in this thread as there will surely be other games that would interested in.

=========================================

Forza 3 (Standard Edition) - Game Case

This is probably a bit of a weird one but if anybody on here has a Standard Edition game cover going spare I could be interested. Perhaps you work in retail would be able to get one for me?

I've had the Limited Edition since launch and the plain black cover has been annoying me sitting on the shel since then.
    Last edited by JP; 30-04-2010, 18:26.

UK Xbox 360 Games

I've been catching up with some older 360 games and there's a few I'd like to catch up with and I'll amend this list as I think of more.
    • WarTech: Senko no Ronde
    • Afro Samurai
    • Dante's Inferno
    • Ninja Blade
    • Gears of War

I will pay using PayPal. Please bear in mind that I'm happy to arrange the sales now I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEND PAYMENT UNTIL PAYDAY ON FRIDAY 30th APRIL.

I'd really rather avoid the re-releases and they'd need to be in good condition and compatible with a UK 360.

NTSC-uk Feedback

Also, I'm still looking for the Forza 3 case as mentioned in the previous post.
    Last edited by JP; 27-04-2010, 18:11.

Comment

I've got a Gears of War Limited Ed tin if you are interested?

£10 shipped in buble wrapped goodness?

Comment

Thanks, I was offered the standard edition just before you posted and I'm going to go with that one. I may come back to you if anything goes wrong while sorting this one out though.

====================================

Added another couple of games on to the list.
        • Hasbro Family Game Night
        • Trivial Pursuit

Comment

John, have a look through my sales thread, there are a few decent titles in there, though none are on your list.

Comment

I have trivial pursuit if you want? Disc only as it's part of a double pack with burnout paradise. Let us know if disc only is fine. Steve

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
              John, have a look through my sales thread, there are a few decent titles in there, though none are on your list.
              I'd already had a look at your stuff Andy. I'm interested in the XBLA Arcade disc even though I already have a couple of the games. Would you be OK to wait until Friday for the payment?
              Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
              I have trivial pursuit if you want? Disc only as it's part of a double pack with burnout paradise. Let us know if disc only is fine. Steve
              Don't usually go for just the discs but would certainly consider it if the price was OK.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                I'd already had a look at your stuff Andy. I'm interested in the XBLA Arcade disc even though I already have a couple of the games. Would you be OK to wait until Friday for the payment?
                Not a problem with me mate. Probably wouldn't go out now until monday anyway.

Comment

Fella has Ninja Blade in here : http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=103168

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                    Not a problem with me mate. Probably wouldn't go out now until monday anyway.
                    Cheers, appreciate that.
                    Originally posted by Holio View Post
                    I picked it up in town today for a little less than that as there seems to be a few sales on at the moment.

===============================

New
                    Saw (Added 29/04/10)
                    Monopoly (Added 29/04/10)

Removed
                    Ninja Blade (Bought elsewhere 29/04/10)

I'd also add that if you have some cheaper games that aren't listed and you no longer want then feel free to offer them in this thread as there will surely be other games that would interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post

Don't usually go for just the discs but would certainly consider it if the price was OK.
                      Has instructions with it I think, just thought i would let you know it's part of a double pack so no cover or proper box, some people wouldn't like that.

Can have it for ?4 delivered if you want it mate

Comment

Just updated the first post.

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
                        Has instructions with it I think, just thought i would let you know it's part of a double pack so no cover or proper box, some people wouldn't like that.

Can have it for ?4 delivered if you want it mate
                        That sounds fine, can't imagine I'll find it cheaper I'll survive without the case. PM me your PayPal address and I'll send the payment over to you.

Andy, PM me your PayPal address and I'll get the ?4 over to you for the LIVE Arcade disc.

Just sent ?6 to Kubrick for Naruto: Rise of a Ninja.

Comment

Working...
                        X