Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?35 reward for a MAGIC BOX Xbox controller adapter

I need one of these:

This site is out of stock, and so does the rest of the world seem to be out of stock.

Anyone got a Magic Box adapter they can part with?

I am revising this topic since eBay is dry and I can't find one. ?35 reward to whoever can deliver me a working MAGIC BOX adapter that allows Saturn pads on the Xbox.

Money via PAYPAL.
    Last edited by Sketcz; 29-08-2010, 08:04.

I have a Logic 3 PS2 to XBox convertor, lets you plug in one PS2 pad, and has two ports for Xbox memory cards.

That any good to you?

Free if you want it.

Comment

Sorry for not reply before, I didn't notice that this topic had got a reply. I'm sorry about that, I wasn't trying to be rude!

That's really kind to offer it for free Wow, thank you! But in my search for the Saturn adapter, I found the Playstation adapters to be still easily available, but I'm not really a fan of the PS pad for 2D games (which is what I use my Xbox for - emulators ans such).

Anyway, I just lost an eBay auction for the Magic Box, and I really want one, so I'm going to offer a reward.

£35 to the man who can deliver me a working XBOX MAGIC BOX Saturn adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
        Sorry for not reply before, I didn't notice that this topic had got a reply. I'm sorry about that, I wasn't trying to be rude!

That's really kind to offer it for free Wow, thank you! But in my search for the Saturn adapter, I found the Playstation adapters to be still easily available, but I'm not really a fan of the PS pad for 2D games (which is what I use my Xbox for - emulators ans such).

Anyway, I just lost an eBay auction for the Magic Box, and I really want one, so I'm going to offer a reward.

?35 to the man who can deliver me a working XBOX MAGIC BOX Saturn adapter.
        Is the reward on top of the price for the magic box itself?

Comment

You cheeky man. Yes, £35 reward for find and sending it, £0.00 for the price of the magic box itself.

Anyway, someone has PMd me, so this is pending.

Comment

Haha was worth a try! Hopefully you'll get it soon.

Comment

I think I have 2, but I've just gone on holiday for 2 weeks. If you still want them when I'm back there yours.

Comment

Originally posted by gware View Post
                I think I have 2, but I've just gone on holiday for 2 weeks. If you still want them when I'm back there yours.
                I've already bought one, but thanks! Glad I got so many replies. If you don't want though, chuck em on international eBay, you should get at least ?30 if the last auction I saw was anything to go by.

Comment

Working...
                X