Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP) - I NEED HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP) - I NEED HELP!

I have tried 4 times to order with Game, and the bastards have cancelled my order every time, despite assuring me that everything was OK.

Zavvi claim to be out of stock.

PLAY won't post to France because I selected the item in pounds (but I'm using a ****ing British card you numpties!).

I need someone in the UK to buy and post me Valkyria Chronicles 2 for the PSP. Cheap as possible, if you see it going for less. Or maybe just order 2 offline. I will pay of course, in advance if needs be (assuming I know/trust you), and I will cover postage (shouldn't be more than a couple of quid) but I can only pay via direct bank transfer. I bank with Barclays, so you'd either get it on the same day if you're Barclays, or 3 days later if you're someone else.

My PayPal account is short, otherwise I'd buy it off eBay.

Can somebody please help a poor VC fan out?

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
    PLAY won't post to France because I selected the item in pounds (but I'm using a ****ing British card you numpties!).
    Surely you can add a different address than the one on your card?

Comment

Did you get this sorted? I don't really want the hassle, but others on this forum have helped me out in the past, so feel obliged to assist. If you can order it to my address and bank transfer the price of postage then I'll bail out.

Comment

Should have changed the title a while ago - yes, Wavey Pavey helped me out. Jolly nice chap.

Comment

Working...
        X