modded xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modded xbox

Hi, Im looking for an old xbox that has been softmodded or chipped with the latest and greatest software installed on a big hdd. Ideally collect in London with Ixos component cable or official M$ HD pack and a couple of pads too. Dont care if its black, crystal etc

A lot to ask but i hope someone has one.

I have a chipped crystal one with 2 pads 160 hd n componant cable excellent condition.... what u looking to pay

Comment

Depends, what chip is in it? What brand is the component cable? What have you got installed on the hdd and how much space spare? are the pads both crystal, the S pad or fatty, Microsoft or different makes?

Cheers

Comment

Both are official S pads one crystal one black i beleive the chip is executioner 3? As fopr the componant cable i know its not an official one but not sure what it is been age since i brought it! There is a bunch of the normal good stuff installed bout 20gb free easy to delete and install stuff via ftp tho. Interested?

Comment

Yeah, how much is all that worth to you? Im thinking if the component cable is not up to scratch then Im going to have to hunt down the official MS hd pack or the Ixos one. Also how up to date is all the software, i.e are they the latest versions etc?

Comment

Depends would u be picking it up? The cable gives a great picture for me but i only have a 720p 32inch tv so i guess i wudnt see the difference, as for software version ill have to look into it.

Comment

Ok, have a look and let me know thanks

Comment

Working...
              X