X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N64 Pad

Edit - got a pad via eBay in the end
    PPG or BT please.

Ooh, and here's my feedback - http://www.ntsc-uk.co.uk/showthread.php?18547-Hellbelly
    Last edited by mmmonkey; 14-05-2011, 07:32.

Originally posted by hellbelly View Post
    Hi

I want to update my website and do a proper guide for modifying a PAL MegaDrive 2. So if you've got one that you want modded, just cover the cost of postage and I'll do it for you, as long as you don't mind waiting a week or so.

I'm also after a Dreamcast VGA box, this is for me to keep though. How about a trade for me modding a console for you? Switchless mod maybe for your console - Saturn, MD, SNES etc? PM me

ta
    Pete
    I think I have a MD2 in the loft.

If I do I'd be happy for you to pop a mod on.

Let me check when I'm at the parents & I'll pop you a PM if you havent already sorted one that is

Neil

Comment

Sounds great, I'm not in a mad mad rush to update my site, it was just something I thought I should do, so this sounds ideal.

Pete

Comment

Updated with my main want at the mo, an N64 pad. Help meeeeeeeeeee

Comment

?8 delivered? Wouldn't be a black one though, as I haven't got one of those, sorry mate.

Comment

i'll consider it, depends how teh items in my ebay auctions pan out if that's cool?

Comment

Yeah, not a problem mate, it's just a normal Grey one, but the center stick is not wobbly at all, so a good amount of play time in that as yet
              Anything I can get out of the house will please the other half no end, she has had enough of my mountains of old consoles lying around, lol.

Mike..

Comment

Working...
              X