Tales of Vesperia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tales of Vesperia

I had this game a while back and sold it, stupidly. I bought a 360 again and need to play this. I adored Symphonia so I need to get my hands on this.

Does anybody have a copy they want to sell? Looking for a PAL version. I understand the sums they go for so I'm not asking for a bargain.

Cheers.

19.99? on Games on Demand if you don't have a problem with a digital copy.

Comment

Also just to add to above if you have a save game from the PAL disc version it WILL work fine with the games on demand one.

Comment

I'm illogically connected to boxed games, sadly. I read about the games on demand option but I'm willing to pay the premium to get an actual copy for myself.

Comment

I just had a look on the bay and was amazed what this is selling for now considering it can be downloaded.
          Makes me glad I bought it a while back on the cheap. I will have a look see in the shops for you dude when I'm next out in the town, you never know it may pop up for a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
            I just had a look on the bay and was amazed what this is selling for now considering it can be downloaded.
            Makes me glad I bought it a while back on the cheap. I will have a look see in the shops for you dude when I'm next out in the town, you never know it may pop up for a decent price.
            I always keep my eye out for this but I think the staff are wise to things like this. They would buy it themselves then ebay it!

Comment

This is very true! I think we would all do the same lol.
              I remember I was looking for this last year for a month and ended up giving up only to find it by accident in the pre-owned section of Gamestation a bit later. Was in good condition too so I snapped it up. And I reckon I have seen it twice since then for around the ?20 mark so it's just a matter of getting lucky.

Had the same problem with Metroid Prime Trilogy and in the end found 2 at the same time >.<

Comment

I've been looking for over a year and haven't found anything yet. Which is why I'm on here. But I know as soon as I buy one I'll find bloody loads ?_?

Comment

If you want to play it that badly, just get the GoD version. It's not ideal but it'll get the game on your console, at least. Then keep your eyes open for cheap copies after that. You'll probably surprise yourself and it'll bother you a lot less than you think!

It'll be a bit cheaper than ?20 if you buy it with Microsoft Points, too.

Comment

I'm not convinced.

If I don't get one from here I'll have to start searching eBay.

Comment

I speak as someone who was stupidly anti-Steam and anti-PSN store and now has a Steam library of 30ish games and a PSP full of retail releases. You really don't care as much as you think you're going to!

Comment

So, does anybody have one for me? I'm not gonna spend eBay prices but I'm happy to pay a good price.

Comment

Cex are doing it for 40 odd I don't know if that is too much for you or not

Comment

I'm afraid ebay prices are becoming the norm now with Bandai/Namco games.
                            For some reason the company blatantly refuse to ship more than an initial stock of their games to the west.

Honestly you won't find a boxed copy for less than what it's going for on GoD, not even close by the look of things.

Comment

After checking for a couple of days CEX got some on their website. I bought one for ?45 inc del, a little bit higher than I'd have liked to go but at least I've got it now.

Last night they had a couple more in stock too, if anyone is looking.

Comment

Working...
                              X