X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Single slot MVS (found), Puzzle Bobble & KoF 98

Pref all JAP.

MVS FOUND - Thanks neil!
    Last edited by speedlolita; 08-09-2011, 20:48.

Got this.

Comment

do you stick your pinkie out like that when sipping your cup of tea ;-)

edit - actually, better put a useful post as well! Nice model to consolise if that's what you're planning :-) I've got a 5v PSU you could use on it if you plan on going down that route
      Last edited by mmmonkey; 08-09-2011, 20:00.

Comment

What do you want for it Neil?

mmmonkey, cool! Was wondering about power. I'll probably be bugging you a fair bit in the coming month.

Comment

Originally posted by mmmonkey View Post
          do you stick your pinkie out like that when sipping your cup of tea ;-)
          My pinkie gets stuck in all kinds of things

Comment

yuck

I'll dig out a suitable PSU, I've just made another CMVS from a MV-1FZ which is virtually identical to the MV-1A that you're getting (at least I think that's what it is from Neils photo).

I've got black DB15 sockets for the Controller Ports if you want a pair, spare chassis mount DIN8 socket with matching plug (unless you're going to just pop a scart socket on it), already said PSU - you'd just need to pickup a suitable socket and matching plug for it. oh, and salvaged a rocker on/off switch if you want it. I definately recommend picking up some rainbow ribbon cable for wiring up the controller sockets, makes the job a lot easier lol.

Have a look here - http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/gallery.html in user submitted photos and you'll see my one, at the time of me writing this, it's the second row single slot one obviously, if you hover of the link you'll see mmmonkey in the url. I've since added a plastic cover to hide the wiring (cut from a VHS rental box as it was a good size! and the white triangle is a piece of white CD case stuck on the inside of the MVS casing!)

anyway, feel free to PM away with questions. if site goes down, contact me through mmmonkey.co.uk, my name is pete, shouldn't be hard to figure out my email address ;-)

Comment

oh, pretty sure i have a spare cr-2032 battery holder also if you plan on doing that mod. ended up buying too much on ebay when I wanted just a couple of parts

Comment

Already got some rainbow ribbon cables, thanks bud. Shall be in contact once I'm back from Holiday and have a game for testing.

Comment

Working...
                X