Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTD: Official Xbox 360 Wireless N Adapter 3DS games (PAL Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD: Official Xbox 360 Wireless N Adapter 3DS games (PAL Only)

Hello everyone.
    UPDATE: I'm on the lookout for a Official Xbox 360 & Wireless N Adapter. Can any kind soul here help me out?!!

I'm looking for a few 3DS games. Must be complete with manuals & in pretty good overall shape. Can pay by Paypal gift. It'll be appreciated if anyone here could help me out! Thanks.

WANTED ITEMS

Xbox 360 Official Wireless N Adapter
    3DS Doctor Lautrec & The Forgotten Knights
    Last edited by shiffy; 29-03-2012, 19:01.

Dead or alive is ?15 in the Argos clearance and Laurtec is ?15 in Grainger games

Comment

Thanks for the info, evilthecatuk. Unfortunately, Lautrec is out of stock at Grainger online (second hand @ ?14.99) and I'm the wrong end of the country to pay a visit to one of their stores. And Dead or Alive seems a little expensive given that it could be had very cheaply recently. Maybe it's a London thing but we never seem to see these Morrison's deals down here, certainly not in my local anyway!

Comment

I can see if there is a laurtec tomorrow if you like

Comment

That's very kind of you to offer! It'd be great if you could, and I really would appreciate it. But don't put yourself out on my account! Only check if you happen to be passing a store.
          Thanks

Comment

The ?7 for DoA at Morrisons was an extreme one off. ?15 new is a good price for it.

Comment

New wanted item added

Comment

Working...
              X