PS Vita European Pre-Order Wallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS Vita European Pre-Order Wallet

I'd like one of these for my boy please, to help him become less disorganised. If anybody has one and wants to get rid ofit I'll take it off your hands.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

What's one of these D, if I have one (I did have a uk pre) you can have it not sure what it is though

Comment

It's a leather wallet with a secret pocket that holds three games, and three memory cards. From what I gather it is only available in Europe. We only got the headphones.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I can't believe the boy will accept this, he knows it is a test laid down by you D. I fully expect you to place the European one next to a Japanese version and say "CHOOSE!". If he picks the Euro, he's cast out in to the wilderness never to have his name mentioned by family members again without you saying something along the lines of "I have no son............"

On the other hand, I might watch too many films.

Comment

Just get him the [JPN] metal case off eBay D, ?14 holds 5 games and 2 memory cards can send you link if needed much better than our euro ****e

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
            I can't believe the boy will accept this, he knows it is a test laid down by you D. I fully expect you to place the European one next to a Japanese version and say "CHOOSE!". If he picks the Euro, he's cast out in to the wilderness never to have his name mentioned by family members again without you saying something along the lines of "I have no son............"

On the other hand, I might watch too many films.
            I truly wish the forum had a "like" button for posts like this!!

Comment

I don't even this Europe got this in the end... I don't have a wallet and was looking forwards to getting my mits on it -_-

Comment

Working...
              X