X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tales of the Abyss 3DS

Anyone ready to sell this on yet?

Many thanks

Try Grainer Games mate, they sell it in-store (not sure about online) for about ?30. You're unlikely to find it for less, new or otherwise until Namco make it more widely available.

Comment

Cheers mate.
      Yeah, I think im willing to pay about ?30. Will pop into grainger at the weekend if nobody on the forum can help me out.

Comment

Back in stock new at the hut, ?29.95.

Comment

Just a heads up on The Hut, its not in stock, It says usually dispatched within a month! I placed an order when it was supposed to be in stock in december and still haven't recieved it

Comment

Hi, I have a PAL copy. It still has the VIP points. Two problems:

There is a tiny dink on the front of the cover (if that bothers you). It's fairly small, and if you swapped the outer plastic cover you probably wouldn't notice it. Happened in the post on its way to me.
            I'm in France - so it'll take a while to reach you (5 working days) and I'd probably want slightly more to cover postage.

But if you're desperate PM me. I bought it from here, so I'd prefer to sell it on here, even if there is a prospect of BIG MONEEZ on the eBays.

Comment

pm incoming

(you're full mate!)

Comment

Sorry. Emptied my nose bag now.

Comment

It's currently 'in stock' at Amazon for ?34.99 if that's any help. I'd imagine you'll need to be quick though, seems to have had an incredibly short run.

Comment

Working...
                  X