Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professor Layton or Last Window

Howdy!

My wife finished off the first Professor Layton game last night (curious village) and I'd like to get her another one for Mother's Day.

Does anybody mind parting with any of the other Layton games that followed:

Failing that, does anybody have Last Window: The Secret of Cape West? She really enjoyed Hotel Dusk and I think she'd like the sequel.

I don't think any of these games beg to be replayed, so instead of cluttering your shelves, how about making the QChimp happy?

I'm on a strict budget, so could I get you as low as about a tenner? Is that a bit hopeful?

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Howdy!

My wife finished off the first Professor Layton game last night (curious village) and I'd like to get her another one for Mother's Day.

Does anybody mind parting with any of the other Layton games that followed:

Failing that, does anybody have Last Window: The Secret of Cape West? She really enjoyed Hotel Dusk and I think she'd like the sequel.

I don't think any of these games beg to be replayed, so instead of cluttering your shelves, how about making the QChimp happy?

I'm on a strict budget, so could I get you as low as about a tenner? Is that a bit hopeful?
    FYI, Eternal Diva was a blu-ray/dvd. Try CEX for other 3 DS ones or GAME group's preowned sale. I would set your limit to ?15 for the 2 most recent DS games

Comment

Cheers, guv'nor! Will pop into town at some point and have a look.

Comment

I picked up Pandora's Box for ?13 in Game.

It's probably cheaper elsewhere, but CEX didn't have a copy and I had ?20 in Game gift vouchers, when I thought I only had about ?3!

Seems like the right time to be using up Game vouchers...

Comment

Working...
        X