Various wants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various wants

Any cheap cart only games for Megadrive, SNES, PC engine. Any region or condition.

I'm not interested in Japanese RPGs or indeed any games with a lot of foreign text.

I'm mainly interested in bundles to keep postage costs down.

Please send me a list of what you've got.

Ta.
    Last edited by moonwhistle; 05-09-2012, 16:20.

I have a few PCE card games unboxed for a couple of quid each. Is it PAL or import SNES games you want?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      I have a few PCE card games unboxed for a couple of quid each. Is it PAL or import SNES games you want?
      Any region for the SNES, MD and PCE engine games. Let me know which games you've got. Cheers.

Comment

Just listed some SNES stuff in Trading:

Super Mario Kart/World/All-Stars.
        Eek the Cat
        Micro Machines
        F-Zero
        Buster Busts Loose
        FIFA

Comment

Still looking for the stuff in my first post. I've got some possible trades that I'll list when I get the chance.

Comment

What sort of budget do you have for Smash Bros Wii? I have one but wouldn't want to sell for less than a tenner...

Comment

1st post updated.

Comment

I have a bundle of 28 SFC games on ebay that I want rid of. You can have them boxed or carts & manuals for ?50 delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                  I have a bundle of 28 SFC games on ebay that I want rid of. You can have them boxed or carts & manuals for ?50 delivered.
                  Thanks for the heads up Andy but there's very few of those games that interest me and many of them would have a lot Japanese text.

I'm going to edit my original post to be a little more specific.

Comment

Och I've got loads have a look see

Comment

Working...
                    X