Battlefield 3 PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 3 PS3

Only interested in playing the campaign because people on the internet are mean and kill me a lot.

Boxed, unboxed, not fussed about condition as long as it works. Region-wise, as long as it's English enough I don't mind.

Alternatively, if you're just not using your copy right now(and assuming it's not breaking any rules), maybe I could rent it for a week or so to finish the campaign?

Got the 360 version if that's any good for you?

Comment

No 360 I'm afraid, but cheers for the offer!

Comment

If you only want it for the campaign then rent it from Blockbuster for a fiver.

Only takes an hour or two to clear apparently.

Comment

Cheers but there are no Blockbusters around me and I'm really bad at games like that. I expect it'll take me at least three times that long

Comment

It's on the 2 for ?20 at grainger games if you are near one

Comment

Unfortunately not, I'm in Central London. Was umming and ahhing about buying it for ?18 from CeX and then selling it back for ?8 but that's a tenner and I bet when I decide to sell it back it'll drop to some ridiculous price

Comment

Next time I want summat on the deal I'll get you one for the ?10 if you want then at least it's only a couple of quid you loose on selling on unless you trade it to hmv (it's ?12 trade in at hmv)

Comment

Cheers, fella!

Comment

Think I have a sealed one I coan do for ?12.50 posted that is if it where I think it is I'll let uKnow

Comment

Keep me posted, tyjay

Comment

Working...
                      X