Japanese 3DS console and games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese 3DS console and games

I'm after a Cosmo Black Japanese 3DS please. The original small model will suffice, though I'll consider another colour as well as an LL.

I'd like it to be boxed if possible, but it's not the end of the world if it isn't. Condition is important though. I'm not looking to pay a fortune for it either.

Maybe if you've upgraded to an LL recently or something, then I'll take your old system.

I'd also like a JPN copy of Ridge Racer 3D, and anything else that is playable.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 19-08-2013, 12:25.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Ridge Racer 3D added.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Still required. I can get one on Friday, so this is a last request in case anybody has one for cheaper.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I might have a Ridge Racer, but I'd want to trade rather than sell. Do you have any old DS or PSP games you'd be willing to trade for it?

Comment

I know for a fact that I have a brand new Magic Taizen for DS. I'm quite sure I've got a Kururin Nano Island Story too. Not too sure about PSP, but I'll take a look for you. Is it just the games you have, not a console too?
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I have a 3DS but I want to keep that. I never play Ridge Racer on it any more, however.

Comment

Well Ridge Racer will be fine. I'll be able to let you know everything I have on Wednesday.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
              X