X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech ps3 steering wheel - sorted :)

Ideally looking for a Logitech gt force but might consider a GT25 too

edit: Found
    Last edited by ridgeracer; 12-09-2013, 14:01.

If you don't have any joy, try CEX, got my DFGT from there for about ?50 six months back.

Great wheel but the pedals don't match it sadly.

Comment

Hi, thatnks mate, will maybe look in there.

Whats not good about the pedals? Is it the feel?

Comment

Yes they are too spongy and a bit "all or nothing", google it, there are some tips for placing a sqaush ball behind each peddle for better/firmer feel etc.
        Some of the top iRacers still use the DFGT wheel and a different set of peddles. The wheel itself is great.

Comment

I think its the wheel I am most interested in for feel etc. I just dont want to spend the extra really on a G25/27 if I can help it as I am not sure just how much I will play on it yet so want to go is light and try it out first. Bit woried about buying of CEX as the condition could be awful? And my locals have non instock but 14 in the UK.

Cheers
          Adam

Comment

Mine was in perfect nick. But I did get to see it in store before buying in store yes.

Comment

I think I might have a lead on a used G25 so might cough up the extra and get that...

Comment

Ive got a GT25 back in Scotland that i couldn't bring to Germany too , pity you didn't ask a few months ago.

Comment

That is a shame but I only started looking today.

Anyway, sorted a G25 off the forum elsewhere so this is done and dusted.

DavidH, thanks for all your help too.

Comment

Working...
                  X