WTD: Cheap PS3 Console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD: Cheap PS3 Console

Don't mind what type as long as its fully working with all necessary leads. Looking to pay a max of ?65 delivered.

Thanks in advance

You can get a brand new one from tesco for ?99 if you could spend a little more.

Comment

Ha ha yeah i know mate. I've seen the posts on HUKD, but after checking my local twice & nearby stores there's nowt about. Apparently it wasn't just the solus 12Gb but also included 12Gb bundles too & a Slim 160Gb version.
      Would love a shiny new super slim version for ?100 but I guess its not to be, so I'm trying to get meself a used one on the cheap.

Thanks for the heads up tho.

Comment

So no ones got 1 for sale then?

I'm willing to take an old fat PS3, even a 40Gb as long as it works & has all the wiring

Comment

I have an Old Fat PS3 - Japanese - has all the wiring but no pad. It is fully BC though (Japanese PS2 PS1 games obviously).

Where are you for shipping?

Comment

Are you on Arcade Otaku Eddie??

Someone on there is selling a 160GB Slim for ?80 or with a stack of games for ?110

Comment

ignore

Comment

Thanks Soundwave. Went with the stack of games option & got it for ?100

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                  Thanks Soundwave. Went with the stack of games option & got it for ?100
                  Nice!
                  Happy to help out

Comment

Working...
                  X