No announcement yet.

please delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much delivered? haven't got a jap Saturn at the moment to play it on though

Comment

?4 posted? It's the PAL version by the way.

Comment

only after jap Saturn stuff fella, thanks though

Comment

Got a couple of the games on your list

Kirby Mass Attack DS
          Fifa 10 PS3
          Dead or Alive 3DS

?20 for the 3?

Comment

if all above games are complete, original releases and very good condition then ?20 delivered sounds fair. Send me over your bank details and I will do the transfer straightaway, thanks

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Managed to get a few games at a boot sale, have edited and added a couple of ps3 games and a 360 controller needed now

Comment

Please stop bumping this thread with unnecessary posts, i.e. PM sent etc if I have to delete any more posts I'll trash the thread.

Please understand it's not fair on everyone else.

Comment

game gear console added and game, also if anyone has good quality game gear games then recommendations welcome. Also have alot of games for trade if anyone needs stuff. thanks

Comment

have added 9 books relating to videogame history and games. If anyone has any then send a PM or if you have a book that you think I might find interesting that's not on the list then let me know, much appreciated. thanks (also deleted about 10 games I have recently purchased from guys on here)

Comment

Got a number of gba games on that list. Pm incoming.

Comment

I have Manx TT, and Daytona boxed, dual shock 3 and an xbox 360 controller if you're interested?

Comment

added kirby adventure and kirby 20th year anniversary on the wii

Comment

added a gb sp ags 101 us console

Comment

just got 3 lovely backlit consoles from Gameboy mods so now looking for soft cases for the original gameboy, pocket gameboy and gameboy colour for protection

Comment

Working...
                                X