WTB Wii Xenoblade Chronicles PAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Wii Xenoblade Chronicles PAL

As title. Let me know a price inc P&P if you have one.

Not bothered if its disc only or complete as long as it works.

Probably more than you're after but I've got the box set containing the game and red controller if you're interested. Slight wear to outer box but everything inside is like new: ?38 inc delivery.

Comment

New at Argos with classic controller for ?25 if it helps, not to steal Atticus thunder.

Get set for xenoblades at Argos. Same Day delivery 7 days a week, or fast store collection.

Comment

Fair shout DavidH, that's an ace price

Comment

It's out of stock pretty much everywhere though.

Comment

There is some stock about but yes it was reduced to ?15 a couple of months back and was posted on all the deal sites going.

Comment

Yeah theres no where near me sadly

I've got 2 Black Pro Controllers for my Wii so just want the game as cheap as possible really.

If i don't get any other offers though Atticus I'll give you a shout.

Comment

That Argos one is out-of-stock online and at every shop within a hundred miles of me. I suspect it's not actually in stock at all, or maybe there's 1 copy in some far-flung store that's probably just a mislabeled version of Wii Music.

Comment

Sorry yes, looks like I fed you some duff info there, my mistake, had two Argos tabs open, other one was for a foldable bike for the missus, there are plenty of those in stock!

Comment

Working...
                  X