Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamecube - AMERICAN NTSC console wanted (GC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamecube - AMERICAN NTSC console wanted (GC)

After an American Gamecube, NTSC-U.

Must have the appropriate power pack to run on UK voltage, or come with a step-down for 110V plugs (could be quite handy, since I could then re-use it for my JPN Saturn).

Will happily buy a bundle with games if they're on my "wanted" list. Not too fussed if the games are PAL, though NTSC are obviously preferred. I might accept crappy games too if the rest of the bundle is good.

Freeloader or equivalent import enabling disc highly desirable.

JPN mod switch is nice but not essential. Priority given to the system if it comes with some decent TV cables/adapters, ie: for progressive scan, VGA adapter, etc.

Condition: not bothered as long as the machine works perfectly and the games all boot without problem. Boxes for the system don't matter, but I would prefer any games with manuals and box.

Payment via PayPal gift. PM me to discuss terms.

I should have one black NTSC unit with a JPN/US switch, with spare RGB, D-Terminal, and component cables (plus the standard composite ones); not really sure about the box, but there's a good chance I have that as well, along a 59 blocks memory card. No games though.
    I'll be able to check next week, when I get back to my parents' in Italy.

Comment

Cool - in case no one else replies, let me know. What kind of power adapter does it have? In Italy you have 3 prongs in a line, right?

Comment

I'll have to check that as well. It might have a US/JPN power brick but I always used one from a PAL Cube.

Comment

I have a silver NTSC-U console with UK PSU plus about 15 of the top GCN titles.
          Console isn't boxed but works perfectly but all games are good condition. Zelda TP is still wrapped.

Do you have a wanted list?

PICs if interested.

Comment

I'm not sure that the "top" titles on any system are necessarily the ones I like. Watched a friend play through Zelda TP and it was terribly boring - much preferred Wind Waker.

I'll PM you a list in a moment - let me know everything you want to offload and any stipulations (bundled, not bundled, etc). I was planning to pick up games via eBay anyway, but if someone has games with the system they're selling, then it might save me some time and effort.

Would love pics, and a price if you have one in mind.
            Last edited by Sketcz; 10-09-2014, 12:59.

Comment

I have some US games available too...

Comment

Working...
              X