Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RGB-Modded PC Engine wanted

Someone must have one for sale?

If you get offered or find a regular unmodded PC-Engine/core grafx, there's this option - at amibay.
    I was thinking of finally signing up there myself and putting an order in. It's cheaper than any of the equivalents I've seen for sale on ebay.

Comment

Yeah I've now got one of these (courtesy of Jamie) and it gives a nice crisp display on my little Sony Trinitron.

Comment

Similarly, I have one of these that I bought from the seller outside of ebay to cut costs a little. I also had separate audio out added in to the lead for connection to an amp which was a custom option, and he charged me ?40 all in including shipping. Image is top notch.

Oops, link might help -

Last edited by Colin; 14-10-2014, 19:42.

Comment

So does that mean i can just buy a normal machine and that lead colin? Will i still be able to connect a cd rom add n?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

No. These cables use the expansion slot, so you won't be able to use it with the CD-ROM add-on.

Comment

Yeah, as the other lads said, these are only any use for the following -

Original white system
                Core Grafx
                Core Grafx II
                Super Grafx
                Turbo Grafx
                LT

So basically, the HuCard only systems.

EDIT: Just to add though, if you only wanted to play Hu's, you don't need to modify the system in any way. As Mezzanine said, you just plug it directly in to the rear EXT socket. (And the lead he linked to is exactly the same but a different design)
                Last edited by Colin; 15-10-2014, 19:59.

Comment

Working...
                X