• Show
Clear All

UK Cube and Wii power supply

Anybody got either of these to sell?

Cheers.
    Last edited by ucci; 26-01-2015, 20:33.

What power?

Comment

Where are you mate aswell, as quite weighty to post?

Comment

Errr, it's to use a US power supply from a Cube and Wii in the UK. So I take it that's 110v to 240v, is it as simple as that?

Comment

It's the power that matters (Volts X Amps: if the stepdown isn't powerful enough, the device will draw more amps than than it can cope with and it will fry immediately). My spare stepdown is fine for PS1 and DC, but no good for Wii.

However, forget the stepdown - if it's for things with external PSUs (GC and Wii), just get a spare UK PSU and use that instead. Far safer. You can get new ones from Nintendo UK by phoning them.
          Last edited by charlesr; 26-01-2015, 18:06.

Comment

Thanks matey. I'll give Nintendo a call tomorrow perhaps they can help. Got the number here. https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/C...ct-621598.html

Comment

It'll cost you, but it's the only sane option. You might find 3rd party ones on ebay for cheaps, but.... official all the way. For the Cube one, you could probably pick up a cube with PSU 2nd hand for the same price as a new one from Ninty.

Comment

Changed title before I go the Ebay route, after speaking to Nintendo.

Comment

Working...
                X