Ultra cheap PS3 console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra cheap PS3 console

hi all, heading back to Australia for a while and looking to buy an extra PS3 to take over there so I can play downloaded PSN games. Any style will do but preferably looking for one with a HDD size over 100gb. Doesn't need a box or games so just the console, cables and 1 controller. Hope you can help
    Last edited by superking; 06-04-2015, 14:43.

Sorry if this seems a bit obvious, but you know that the PSP-Go can't play disc-based games, right? It's digital-downloads only.

Comment

yeah I know mate, just want to have a try on the psp go to be honest, have a psp already.

Comment

changed my want to a super cheap PS3 console

Comment

Put my old one on eBay, but the winning bidder hasn't paid.
          Yours, If you want it? Save me relisting.

Comment

yeah im interested, let me know some details and price or if you have a link send it over, thanks

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sony PlayStation 3 CECH-G03 40GB Console - Black at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Comment

?45 delivered? PPG only though.

Comment

need a bigger hdd to be honest plus its abit too pricey, thanks anyway though

Comment

You're taking the piss right?

Comment

who me? not sure what regarding mate to be honest. By all means let me know if you have a console for sale that is a relevant post

Comment

?45 delivered is a bloody bargain. I can offer you a 320gb slim but I'd want ?80

Comment

yeah I agree its not a bad price with that size HDD, im just going to wait and see if I can get one with more storage for around the same price. Saw 2 PS3 slims unboxed today with 250gb at a boot sale and one was going for ?45 and the other for ?50

Comment

Originally posted by superking View Post
                            yeah I agree its not a bad price with that size HDD, im just going to wait and see if I can get one with more storage for around the same price. Saw 2 PS3 slims unboxed today with 250gb at a boot sale and one was going for ?45 and the other for ?50
                            Why didnt you buy one of them?

Comment

didn't have the cash on me after I bought another xbox 360 slim for ?25

Comment

Working...
                              X