Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD Original xbox

As title.

Cex have a couple of them in good condition for 25 but if anyone here has one they want to sell let me know.

I'll pick up one from Cex on Tuesday if not. Cheers!

Last check before I hit CEX tomorrow. Anyone?

Comment

Hey Brad,

I've got one I used to use as an XBMC box I want to move on, but it's probably overkill, if you want one on the cheap?

Crystal xbox, xecuter chip, 120gb hard disk.
      Logitech Wireless Controller With Receiver Black
      Remote Control
      Xbox Remote Receiver
      Advanced AV Pack S/Video
      Xbox Advanced AV Pack

Comment

Give me a price mate and I'll look onto all the extras you mentioned to see if I'd make use?

Comment

I'd want to clear ?60, so ?70 inc?

Comment

I have one someone gave me. It is chipped and I replaced the HDD and installed Coinops on it.
            The one small issue is that the power button doesn't work so as soon as it has power it is on.

Comment

@Budge74 - Great price for that mate but more than I want to spend really, but thanks for the offer.

@smouty - Any chance of a list of what it comes with and a price mate?

Comment

i have a spare xbox with coinops/megadrive etc etc on it (can only be viewed in 480i,though component or rgb)

works perfectly, with a component lead/power lead and controller

?45 delivered if interested

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  @smouty - Any chance of a list of what it comes with and a price mate?
                  I recall it also has a Samsung DVD drive.
                  I can probably dig out a standard AV lead and controller.
                  It's yours if you arrange the postage. I'll let you know the dimensions and have UPS/MyHermes dropoff points locally.

Comment

Sounds perfect mate. Only want it so my daughter can play the Buffy the Vampire Slayer game!

Comment

Working...
                    X