Baseball Stars NGPC + NGPC stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baseball Stars NGPC + NGPC stuff.

Anyone got a copy of this, they seem to have dried up on eBay and I keep missing out due to last minute bids.

I'm still after quite a few ngpc games and wouldn't mind another console as I have a modded ips one and would like to add a stock unit to my collection too, if you have any other ngpc stuff for sale msg me or reply on here
    Last edited by Lebowski; 25-01-2024, 10:49.

updated

Comment

I have a Fatal Fury First Contact, cart-only in the clear plastic clamshell. You can have it if you'll pay for the postage.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        I have a Fatal Fury First Contact, cart-only in the clear plastic clamshell. You can have it if you'll pay for the postage.
        you sir are a gent i'l drop you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post

Also dose anyone know if their is anywhere you can pick up the clamshell boxes, as it would be nice to replace one that has a torn plastic

thanks

Simon
          Found these on Ali Express

£0.40 20% Off | YUXI 1PCS Game Plastic Cases Games Card Cartridge for SNK NEO GEO Pocket Color NGPC NGP Protective Box Shell Case

Comment

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post

£0.40 20% Off | YUXI 1PCS Game Plastic Cases Games Card Cartridge for SNK NEO GEO Pocket Color NGPC NGP Protective Box Shell Case
            https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrX6pLm
            Unfortunately I think he'll mean the actual full sized clamshell boxes that the insert and these small plastic cases go into.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly C View Post
              Unfortunately I think he'll mean the actual full sized clamshell boxes that the insert and these small plastic cases go into.
              Yes those are the ones I'm looking for Surprisingly the full size clam shell boxes are really hard to come by, I have a few loose games with instructions and it would be nice to add a few boxes to keep them safe and bulk out my shelf a bit. It's suprisingly hard to come by Neo geo pocket stuff in general at the moment,

If things come up for auction on ebay you tend to get stuff at an okish price, but a lot of whats on their is what i call Ebay inflation, loads of games that if they went to auction sell for a lot less than what people have them up for at fixed prices. For example Samurai showdown 2 i got recently for £45 at auction in lovely condition but its regularly listed at a fixed price of anywhere from £85-£140 and never sells, its infuriating.

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrX6pLm
              i just ordered a new shell and one of the new screen kits for my Neo geo pocket from ALI EXPRESS, I was in two minds if i should mod it but i can always put it back to its stock state at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                Yes those are the ones I'm looking for Surprisingly the full size clam shell boxes are really hard to come by, I have a few loose games with instructions and it would be nice to add a few boxes to keep them safe and bulk out my shelf a bit. It's suprisingly hard to come by Neo geo pocket stuff in general at the moment.
                Try getting Neo Geo AES stuff at reasonable prices (or at all) its the same story there, but worse, unfortunately.

Spare Neo Geo Pocket Clamshells have never been easy to find, the old option would be to buy a few of the cheapest Japanese games CIB and use the clamshells from those to make your Euro games nicer, but these days even that isn't so cheap.

I would highly reccomend getting Match of the Millenium if you can find that, if you're not opposed to buying from CEX (espcially if you trade in cheapo stuff you've found elsewhere for credit) then you can actually find a few games there (including MOTM) don't ever pay cash there, just trade in DVD's, games and accessories you find cheap and it'll make the game prices much more reasonable (or a bargain!)

I would also look into getting the NeoPocketGD if you're just looking to play games on original hardware rather than buying for collection purposes, its a fantastic device and plays the full library perfectly.

Comment

I have a second, complete, UK copy of Dark Arms ~Beast Buster 1999~ if you're after that?

Also FWIW on the modding front, I got one of those new LCD screens installed (from here) and was very impressed.

Comment

hey fuse i’ll msg you that’s one i don't have

Comment

looking for controllers

Comment

wanting a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap on GBA

​

Comment

Wants moved back to NGPC as I have Minish Cap​ now

Comment

Working...
                          X