No announcement yet.

[22/08/10] Xbox 360 - Massive Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still available, I'll PM you the details now.

Comment

Updated the status of items being sold and edited as shown below.
      Originally posted by ADDED
      Joytech Tri-link HDMI Switcher (Fully Boxed) ?11:50 delivered with a proof of postage.*
      People have written up about this HDMI switcher on here as well as on other sites, have a quick look around for more details. It's only been used a couple of times by me so it's in perfect condition.
      Originally posted by PRICES REDUCED
      Forza 2 (UK) ?7 delivered with a proof of postage. Reduced to ?6:00*

Ninja Blade (UK) ?7 delivered with a proof of postage. Reduced to ?6:00*

The Lord of The Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II (UK) ?7 delivered with a proof of postage. Reduced to ?6:00*

Comment

Hi John, if that Lord of the Rings game hasn't gone, I'll take it for the £5.50 offer above.

Comment

Removed everything from sale and added the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Elite bundle with loads of games & accessories. Loads of stuff listed for ?275:00 delivered with proof of postage.

Again, for the people who missed it all the other times that I've mentioned this...
          I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO PEOPLE INTERESTED IF THEY POST THEIR INTEREST IN THIS THREAD, PMs WILL BE IGNORED.

I LIKE TO KEEP THINGS VISIBLE FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYBODY INVOLVED.

Comment

Hi John.

Will this go next day delivery like Special Delivery or DHL etc?

Also are all of these games the original releases not the budget range?
            Last edited by MarioMark; 22-08-2010, 15:16.

Comment

It can go which ever you'd prefer, due to it being a hefty amount of cash I don't mind funding quicker/better postage.

The reason that I listed it as posted by the 28th is because I'm in and out of hospital at the moment so I'd just rather be cautious to avoid disappointment for whoever buys it. I'm going tomorrow and I could be in for an hour or I could be there for the day, I just don't know from day to day.

It may be a lot quicker than the 28th as even if I can't post it before then somebody in my family will be able to. It should be with you a lot quicker than that but I just prefer to be cautious.

I don't really buy the budget re-releases and always make sure that the pictures I've used, although not taken by me are the version's that I'm selling to avoid confusion.

Comment

No worries it's not really the time it's just the tracking and knowing it's in safe hands.

I've read all the thread and I'll be honest I don't need the console as I've just bought a 360 S (couldn't wait for the Halo Reach console in the end lol), I mainly want it for most of the games so I'd sell the console on and the bits I don't need, plus it does you a favour if you don't have time to sell it in bits. The old Xbox 360's have come down in price now so I don't want to risk making a loss. Would you take ?250 paypal gift?

Comment

?260 and it's yours?

Comment

Go on then seen as it's you.

Comment

Cheers Mark, I'll PM you my details now.

Comment

Working...
                      X