• Show
Clear All

gone to ebay - 360 Arcade Sticks

Gone to ebay; can close.

^ Click for bigger pics. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEAxdOloXSY

White stick:

- Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT stick
    - Seimitsu PS-14-KN buttons - Clear (6)
    - Headset access (at front), LED on/off switch, Start, Guide and Back (at back)
    - 360 only (not PS3)
    - Plexi top
    - Low profile rubber feet
    - Dual LED's (two leds on both sides of the button with yellow on the upper half and blue on the lower half, they yellow portion show up as slightly orange in the vid but they are yellow irl).
    - Uses furthest right 6 buttons for sf layout:
    (bottom row left to right: A,B,Rt)
    (top row left to right: X,Y,Rb)

White stick is ?65 (previously ?70) - this price includes recorded postage to the UK. Can take paypal/bank transfer. Can change art on request after paymment.

Black LED stick:

- Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT stick
    - Seimitsu PS-14-KN buttons - Blue (6)
    - Headset access (at front), LED on/off switch, Start, Guide and Back (at back)
    - 360 only (not PS3)
    - Plexi top
    - Low profile rubber feet
    - Blue LED's
    - Scrolling LED (uses Start/Back/Guide as inputs - toggles between them with a switch + red LED indicator on which toggle mode)
    - All powered from the USB, no batteries required. Both button LED's and Screen have their own on/off option.
    - Uses furthest right 6 buttons for sf layout:
    (bottom row left to right: A,B,Rt)
    (top row left to right: X,Y,Rb)

Black stick is ?95 (previously ?100) - this price includes recorded postage to the UK. Can take paypal/bank transfer. Can change art on request after payment.

---

If u want art changed I can't do any mad photoshop skillz lettering, rotoscoping, colour adjusting etc. except for placement and adjustment so please use this template for ratio on your picture and/or send me the final pic and I will adjust it to suit with preview before placing it on top. Thx.

---
    Last edited by Giga_Death; 24-10-2010, 23:16. Reason: gone to ebay

bump for price drop before going ebay.

ok gone to ebay; can close.
    Last edited by Giga_Death; 24-10-2010, 23:16.

Comment

Working...
    X