Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modded Pal dreamcast VGA

Modded PAL Dreamcast
    Comes with power supply, good quality VGA lead, one controller and VMU. Unboxed. It has been fitted with an internal VGA mod (switch on the back to switch between RGB and VGA) and the single wire region change mod (will supply the CD used to switch regions if I can find it! if not easy download and burn). Also has a blue LED power light.

?40 posted - BT or paypal gift please

reduced to ?35 before I try elsewhere

Comment

Didn't you buy it from me for 20? :P

Comment

No! I bought the saturn and DC together, cant recall for how much but was not £20! anyway going to try elsewhere as no interest so WITHDRAWN guys

JUST CHECKED HONEY MUSTARD AND PAID £50 FOR BOTH! I would never try to profit from a deal or rip anyone off intentionally.

Comment

You even use the same description :S

I will genuinely offer £20 for it if interested but no more

Comment

sorry Im going o try elsewhere now, would a mod kindly close this? thanks

We don't lock threads any more, please familiarise yourself with forum trading rules. Ikobo.
            Last edited by Colin; 24-11-2010, 06:52.

Comment

Originally posted by bluejmc2008 View Post
              No! I bought the saturn and DC together, cant recall for how much but was not £20! anyway going to try elsewhere as no interest so WITHDRAWN guys

JUST CHECKED HONEY MUSTARD AND PAID £50 FOR BOTH! I would never try to profit from a deal or rip anyone off intentionally.
              No problem, couldn't remember exactly, but I'd still call that £25 :P

edit: vvv I know that - I don't care at all, just thought it was funny that it was so overpriced.
              Last edited by honeymustard; 24-11-2010, 12:16.

Comment

Surely it doesn't matter what he bought it for, it's his now.

Comment

This isn't a debate thread. Keep the post's directly relating to the sale only. Any future comments that don't will be deleted, the point's been made now.

Comment

Working...
                  X