Sega Saturn Console - Backup Ram Cart - Pro Action Replay Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega Saturn Console - Backup Ram Cart - Pro Action Replay Cart

Having a sort out and came across these from many years back, Hopefully someone can make use of these.

i) Sega Saturn -50hz/60Hz switch / region switches fitted - Modchip installed (easy removal) (screws missing from bottom of the console) - (small plastic battery cover missing from rear, but may come across this shortly, from what I remember, I was getting the odd screen blink when playing this, must be 10 years back now, opened it up to check never got round to putting it back together - may have leads / controller , will check and throw these in if I have them.
    ii) Pro Action Replay Cart - White Cart, do'nt remember much about this other than I was using it with a white saturn at the time.
    iii) Back up Ram Cart - Original Cart - No writing on front (clean label)

may come across some other Saturn things when sorting through the boxes so whatever I come across will throw in and update thread.

All above untested,- so sold as spares, but remember all were working 'back in the day'

£20 shipped in the UK. Paypal GIFT - SOLD
    Last edited by cadman2k; 12-12-2010, 20:43.

Would you consider either shipping to Belgium or breaking up the lot for the Action Replay cart and RAM cart?

Comment

I'll take it all, if it hasn't already gone!

Comment

Saturn Items

Pending
        Last edited by cadman2k; 12-12-2010, 20:29.

Comment

Would £30 all-in cover the extra costs to ship the lot to Belgium?

If not, 12 quid shipped for the carts.

Comment

Shipping may be expensive for Package due to weight, will check.

Found and included AC Lead - UK Plug
            Additional and included - Vampire Saviour CD - Looks to be JAP - (not in Hard Case but in see through sleave with what looks like instructions.

Still searching for other things.

Shipping quote sent to Dennoman!, 1 more offer in for all in UK.
            Last edited by cadman2k; 12-12-2010, 20:13.

Comment

I might add a few more quid if necessary to cover the whole lot. If not possible my offer for the carts stands.

Comment

Just got the PM with the postage fee, I agree with £37 for the lot. Would be nice if u could find other items

Comment

Saturn Items

SOLD to Dennoman

Comment

Working...
                  X