Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncharted 2

PS3
    Uncharted 2 (PAL French) - This is sealed. Non classics version. Essentially the same as the UK version (game is in English). - ?8SOLD
    Uncharted 2 (PAL UK) - non sealed, non classics edition, decent condition. - ?9

Alan Wake (PAL French) - sealed, includes code. Essentially identical to the UK version of the game (all in English, box has French text on it), code redeemable on UK 360 account - ?9 PENDING TO PEEVEEN ON RLLMUK

PS2
    Shadow of the Colussus (PAL UK) - includes artcards, cardboard slip case, decent nick - ?10 SOLD

Trades
    Vanquish (pref 360)
    Halo Reach

Bear in mind once you've finished the French games, you can sell them on ebay.fr for more than you probably paid for them as the second hand games market in France is stupid. I'd do it myself, but the postal cost within France is so high, I'd be better off driving to the UK and then posting them back to France from within the UK (it's about a third of the price). The logistics/coordination of this are mind melting, so I'd rather post them tomorrow when I'm in the UK to someone from here and be shot of them.

Payment via Paypal gift, or transfer to UK bank account. Have to be sold + paid for today as I leave tomorrow. I'm still happy to sell when I get back, but I'll have to send them back with my dad who is visiting the weekend after next.

Feedback in the usual place.
    Last edited by cavalcade; 10-02-2011, 06:36.
Working...
X