• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC-J Xbox 360 added The Adventure of Little Ralph

The Adventure of Little Ralph ?50

sold

360 console
    Last edited by garrz32; 02-03-2011, 19:50.

now 20 quid knocked off

Comment

Sods law!! Just dropped 130 squids on a piece of **** Jtag at the weekend!!
      Not interested in a trade are you? I got a launch ps3 Jpn with some sweet games. Or a R7 jpn dreamcast? With VGA and stuff?

Comment

Hello mate,

Can I ask what hard drive space does it have, if it has one, and what delivery method you would be using? I am assuming that you are located in Norway?

Thanks!

Comment

@ analog dog....you have PM

@ charmed699....it's just the arcade version(256mb i think??_) you can put a h/drive in it tho..I use a 60gb atm.I'll use DHL,City Link or some one like them,I live in the UK mate,I work in Norway(2 weeks out of every 5 weeks)

Comment

Thanks for the information mate. I am new here, in terms of trading, so you'll have to excuse my questions but I got plenty of positive feedback on places like ebay . I'll have a look at my bank balance and get back to you about it, but understand if your trade with other forum member goes through, or another member is able to provide payment more quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by charmed699 View Post
              Thanks for the information mate. I am new here, in terms of trading, so you'll have to excuse my questions but I got plenty of positive feedback on places like ebay . I'll have a look at my bank balance and get back to you about it, but understand if your trade with other forum member goes through, or another member is able to provide payment more quickly.
              no worries mate...you know where I'll be

Comment

I've been meaning to buy a JP 360 for a while now and this might be an opportunity. Any idea what it would cost to have this delivered to me in Belgium (by courier)?

Comment

I could be interested in this , Mines just packed up

Ill know by wednesday if my fix is going to work , If it hasnt gone by then ill PM you

Cheers

Comment

Thread updated>>>>console sold to Swaain

Comment

Little Ralph added

Comment

Working...
                      X